- First published on 13 November 2018 Posted in CHS News & Press Releases
The Prowler is proud to announce the official launch of its new website: CHSProwler.com! The site features all of the student newspaper's print content that is published in the Tri-County News as well as some web-exclusive material. Check out CHSProwler.com! There is also a link above under "SCHOOLS" and "more CHS." And if you have any feedback for the student newspaper staff, please email Mr. Zach Platner, The Prowler Club adviser, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First published on 29 October 2018 Posted in CHS News & Press Releases
The Chilton FFA is hosting Donkey Basketball November 8th at 7 p.m. at CHS gym. Advance tickets are $7 and can be purchased from any FFA member, Schmidt’s Clothing, Compeer Financial or the State Bank. Advance ticket sales will end November 5th. Tickets will be available at the door the evening of the event for $10.
- CPS Staff: Superintendent Susan Kaphingst, Brittany Mayer, Amy Downham, Dexter Karban, Brady Callahan, Tracy Bartels & Troy Rusch
- Students Team 1: Alysha Brickl, Michael Karls, Rachel Bohman, McKayla Mertz, Ben Mueller, Ryan Broeckel, Lauren Billmann, Maverick Ott
- Briess Industries: Mercedes Tucker, Preston May, Brian Holsen, Scott Heimerl, Matt Keller, Jeff Lorenz, Seng Yang, Kris Boll
- Students Team 2: Macey Franzen, Emilee Maney, Cameron Owens, Alannah Hughes, Bryce Kobriger, Patrick Calnin, Austin Moehn