- First published on 02 October 2018 Posted in CHS News & Press Releases
- First published on 26 September 2018 Posted in Library
- First published on 26 September 2018 Posted in Nutrition
- First published on 29 August 2018 Posted in CES News & Press Releases
Attached is the information for this year's Youth Volleyball Registration.
- First published on 28 August 2018 Posted in Nutrition
- First published on 24 August 2018 Posted in CHS News & Press Releases
Boston Trip Update! The 2019 Trip to Boston, MA has been approved! We will have an informational meeting in the HS band room on Thursday, August 30th at 6pm. Instructions on how to register by the September 7th deadline can be found here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1N9DiuFsW4w0bwOvPwIqtmewYbSNd9jMe
If you are interested in chaperoning, here is a link to the application form, and background check form. Please return to the HS office, or Ms. Smejkal or Ms. Kochan by Friday, August 31. This will allow time for the office to process the background checks. We will get back to you via the email you provided in time for you to register by September 7th. Hard copies will also be available in the high school office and at the meeting.
Here is the link to our original presentation:
Please contact Ms. Kochan or Ms. Smejkal with any questions.
Michelle Kochan and Amy Smejkal
- First published on 22 August 2018 Posted in CHS News & Press Releases
Students interested in roles for "Bye Bye Birdie!", the 2018 CHS music, will attend one audition session on either Tues 9/4, 3:15-5:00pm or Wed 9/5, 4:15-5:30pm with call backs on on Thu 9/6 starting at 5:30pm.
Materials and sign up are available from Ms. Smejkal.
More Articles ...
- Building Readers Sept. Newsletter
- Open House
- 2018-08-07 Volleyball 5th & 6th Grade Signup
- Middle School Cross Country 2018
- 2018-19 Parent-Student Handbooks Updated
- 2019 CHS Yearbook Early Bird Offer
- 2018-19 Registration Packets and Information
- 2019 HS Band & Choir Trip Info
- 2018-19 School Supply Lists Updated
- Ready for Pickup - 2018 Senior Slideshow & Graduation Ceremony DVD
- Chilton High School Plant Sale
- 2018 No TV Week Schedule
- Summer Swim Team
- May 2018 Menu
- April Menus
- Guidelines for Keeping Sick Children Home
- March Menu 2018
- 2018-19 4K Registration
- 2018 Tiger Yearbooks Available til Feb 26
- Tigers Den Two Week Flash Sale