- First published on 16 July 2019 Posted in CHS Athletics
- First published on 06 July 2018 Posted in District News
On behalf of the entire school district we want to welcome you back to another school year!
Families will receive their registration packet for the 2019-2020 school year shortly. As most of you are aware, as a district, we have moved to an “on-line” registration process. We have sent notifications earlier, that parents will need to have a Powerschool Parent Portal created to register your child for school in the fall. This is a reminder, that if you have not created that account, we ask that you do so now.
- Welcome Back & Fee Collection Letter: English, Español (all updated 2019-07-09)
- 2019-2020 School Calendar
- 2019-2020 Fee Schedule
- e-Funds: Information, Parent Registration, Mobile Site Instructions (updated 2019-07-09, Parent Registration 2017-07-11)
- Elementary School Handbook: English (updated 2019-06-27)
- Middle School Parent-Student Handbook (updated 2019-06-27)
High School Parent-Student Handbook: English (updated 2019-07-15)
- Elementary School Supply List: English, Español (both updated 2019-06-24)
- Middle School Supply List (updated 2019-06-06)
- High School Supply List (updated 2019-07-09)
- Prescription Medication Consent Form
- Non-Prescription/OTC Consent Form
- Prescription Inhaler Medication Consent Form
- Asthma Letter to Parents
Asthma Action Plan
- Seizure Letter to Parents
Seizure Action Plan
- Allergy Letter to Parents
Severe Allergy Action Plan
- Dietary Restriction Letter to Parents
Dietary Requests Form (from WI DPI)
- Physician Order for G-Tube
- Student Immunization Law
Student Immunization Record
Free and Reduced Lunch Applications (all updated 2019-07-11)
Technology / Internet Appropriate Use and Online Safety Policies (AUP)
- AUP Signatures are now done online using InfoSnap
- AUP Information: English, Español (updated 2018-02-28)
High School Specific
- CHS Parking Registration (updated 2019-07-09)
- CHS Daily Schedule (updated 2019-07-11)
- CHS Yearbook Ordering Information (updated 2019-07-09)
- CHS Requirements for Participation in Athletics & School Activities
English (updated 2019-07-09)
Athletics - General
- Chilton Booster Club Athletic Assistance Application
- Chilton Booster Club Family Registration Form – Please complete for athletes in grades 7-12
- WIAA Eligibility Rules and Forms (from their website)
- Scheduled events can be found on the Chilton RSchool Calendar
- First published on 13 July 2019 Posted in CHS News & Press Releases
- First published on 23 May 2019 Posted in CHS News & Press Releases
Students and parents can now order until Wednesday, June 5 in the CHS office the 2019 Senior Slideshow and the Graduation Ceremony (a multi-camera production, hopefully – barring any major technical issues) DVDs. Packaged within a thin case with custom cover, the DVD makes a nice keepsake for the Graduate and his/her family members.
PRICE: $20 / each. PAYMENT MUST BE MADE AT THE TIME OF ORDER. Make checks payable to CHS.
The DVDs should be available for pickup in the High School office by Wednesday, June 12, 2019. DVDs must be picked up by Thursday, July 25, 2019.
- First published on 13 May 2019 Posted in District News
Please visit our Scholastic Book Fair, May 14-24 at Chilton Elementary & Middle School Library. Check out https://bookfairs.scholastic.com/bf/chiltonelementaryschool for the schedule, interactive book flier, online shopping options, eWallet (don’t ever send $ to school again!), classroom wish lists, ALL FOR BOOKS, and more. All are welcome to get new summer reads!
- First published on 09 May 2019 Posted in Health
Attached is a letter to parents and guardians regarding Measles from the County Nurse as well as a fact sheet.
- First published on 07 May 2019 Posted in CES News & Press Releases
Important Info!! Please read!!
“Bike to School Day” has been re-scheduled for May 15th due to weather (the cold, wind and rain) that has been forecast for tomorrow. Everything else except the date is still the same – 7:15am start at Faith Alliance Parking Lot on May 15th. Hope for sunny skies!
More Articles ...
- 2019 CHS Plant Sale
- May 2019 Menu
- 2019-05-22 "Screenagers" Showing
- 2019 CHS Summer Basketball Camp
- April 28 - May 3, 2019 Screen-Free Week
- Salzsieder Named WEMTA Professional of the Year
- Breitlow Named Wisconsin's 2019 Principal of the Year
- 4th Grade Sleepover Recap
- 2019-04-04: CHS Standards-Based Learning Informational Meeting
- 3K & 4K Registration/Wrap Around Care Program
- April Menu's 2019
- Sale on CHS Merchandise
- 2019 Middle School Track Information
- 2019 CES Musical: Frog and Toad
- March 2019 Menu
- QPR Trainings Offered to Help Save Lives
- CHS Standards-Based Learning Informational Meeting Feb. 19
- Registration is now open for 3 & 4 Year old Kindergarten
- February Menu
- 2019 New Student Letter