- First published on 13 July 2019 Posted in CHS News & Press Releases
- First published on 23 May 2019 Posted in CHS News & Press Releases
Students and parents can now order until Wednesday, June 5 in the CHS office the 2019 Senior Slideshow and the Graduation Ceremony (a multi-camera production, hopefully – barring any major technical issues) DVDs. Packaged within a thin case with custom cover, the DVD makes a nice keepsake for the Graduate and his/her family members.
PRICE: $20 / each. PAYMENT MUST BE MADE AT THE TIME OF ORDER. Make checks payable to CHS.
The DVDs should be available for pickup in the High School office by Wednesday, June 12, 2019. DVDs must be picked up by Thursday, July 25, 2019.
- First published on 13 May 2019 Posted in District News
Please visit our Scholastic Book Fair, May 14-24 at Chilton Elementary & Middle School Library. Check out https://bookfairs.scholastic.com/bf/chiltonelementaryschool for the schedule, interactive book flier, online shopping options, eWallet (don’t ever send $ to school again!), classroom wish lists, ALL FOR BOOKS, and more. All are welcome to get new summer reads!
- First published on 09 May 2019 Posted in Health
Attached is a letter to parents and guardians regarding Measles from the County Nurse as well as a fact sheet.
- First published on 07 May 2019 Posted in CES News & Press Releases
Important Info!! Please read!!
“Bike to School Day” has been re-scheduled for May 15th due to weather (the cold, wind and rain) that has been forecast for tomorrow. Everything else except the date is still the same – 7:15am start at Faith Alliance Parking Lot on May 15th. Hope for sunny skies!
- First published on 02 May 2019 Posted in CHS News & Press Releases
CHS Plant Sale will take place on Friday, May 10th 3:30-5:30 and Saturday, May 11th 9:00-12:00
We have a nice variety of hanging baskets and planters for Mother’s Day, along with annual bedding plants and vegetables.
- First published on 29 April 2019 Posted in Nutrition
More Articles ...
- 2019-05-22 "Screenagers" Showing
- 2019 CHS Summer Basketball Camp
- April 28 - May 3, 2019 Screen-Free Week
- Salzsieder Named WEMTA Professional of the Year
- Breitlow Named Wisconsin's 2019 Principal of the Year
- 4th Grade Sleepover Recap
- 2019-04-04: CHS Standards-Based Learning Informational Meeting
- 3K & 4K Registration/Wrap Around Care Program
- April Menu's 2019
- Sale on CHS Merchandise
- 2019 Middle School Track Information
- 2019 CES Musical: Frog and Toad
- March 2019 Menu
- QPR Trainings Offered to Help Save Lives
- CHS Standards-Based Learning Informational Meeting Feb. 19
- Registration is now open for 3 & 4 Year old Kindergarten
- February Menu
- 2019 New Student Letter
- January 2019 Menu's
- Reserve 2019 Tiger Yearbook for Christmas