- First published on 20 September 2018 Posted in Employment Opportunities
The Chilton School District has a full-time Network Administrator position available. The successful candidate must have excellent oral communication skills, be self-motivated, maintain the highest level of confidentiality, have considerable independent judgment, and adaptable to change.
- Associate Degree or a minimum of 5 years of experience working as a Network Administrator.
- Working knowledge of :
- Network Infrastructure (physical wiring as well as cisco programming)
- Virtual Server Administration (Vmware)
- Virtual Server Backup Administration (Veeam)
- Cisco Lan Controller and Cisco Access Point Administration
- Ability to collaborate and problem solve with technology colleagues as well as teachers and students.
- Ability to prioritize task completion.
Interested applicants should complete and submit an application found at www.chilton.k12.wi.us on the District Job Opportunities page as well as submit a cover letter, resume and references by October 4, 2018 to:
Chilton Public School
530 W. Main Street
Chilton, WI 53014