2018-09-17 Annual School District Meeting and Budget Hearing
- First published on 13 September 2018 Posted in School Board Agendas & Minutes
School District of Chilton
Preparing students to achieve their potential is our highest priority.
530 West Main Street
Chilton, WI 53014
2018-2019 BUDGET HEARING AND ANNUAL MEETING
Monday, September 17, 2018 at 5:30 pm
Community Room of the High School Building
530 West Main Street, Chilton, Wisconsin
1. Call Hearing to Order
2. Presentation of 2018-2019 Budget
3. Public Comment on Budget
4. Adjourn Budget Hearing
ANNUAL SCHOOL DISTRICT MEETING
1. Call Meeting to Order
2. Introduction of School Board Members
3. Election of Chairperson
4. Reading of Minutes of Last Annual Meeting
5. Superintendent's Address
6. RESOLUTION A - BE IT RESOLVED by the electors of the School District of Chilton that
pursuant to Section 120.10(8) of the Wisconsin Statutes a tax in the amount of $3,368,392 be
levied for the 2018-2019 year for the purpose of the operation of the schools of the school
7. RESOLUTION B - BE IT RESOLVED by the electors of the School District of Chilton that
pursuant to Section 120.10(10) of the Wisconsin Statutes a tax in the amount of $2,387,350 be
levied for the 2018-2019 year for the purpose of paying all current bonded indebtedness for
8. RESOLUTION C - BE IT RESOLVED by the electors of the School District of Chilton that
pursuant to Section 120.13(19) of the Wisconsin Statutes a tax in the amount of $200,000 be
levied for the 2018-2019 year for the purpose of financing community use of school facilities,
providing residents with an activity calendar, and middle school athletic and police school liaison
9. RESOLUTION D – Authorization to establish Salaries for School Board Members.
10. RESOLUTION E – Authorization to Provide Reimbursement of Expense for School Board
11. RESOLUTION F - Authorization to Retain Legal Counsel.
12. RESOLUTION G – Authorization for the School Board to purchase, operate and maintain
transportation vehicles and to purchase liability insurance for such vehicles, and to finance
contracts for the use and services of such vehicles.
13. RESOLUTION H – Authorization for the School Board to Furnish a School Nutrition Program.
14. RESOLUTION I – Authorization for the School Board to Furnish Textbooks.
15. RESOLUTION J – To authorize the School Board to make temporary loans for current
operation according to statutory requirements.
16. RESOLUTION K – To authorize the Board of Education to set the date of the 2019 Annual