2020-03-23 Special Board of Education Meeting - Agenda
- First published on 20 March 2020 Posted in School Board Agendas & Minutes
School District of Chilton
Preparing students to achieve their potential is our highest priority.
530 W. Main Street
Chilton, WI 53014
Special Board of Education Meeting
Monday, March 23, 2020 at 6:00 a.m.
Community Room of the High School Building
1. Call to order
2. Roll call of members
3. Verification of notice pursuant to s. 1984 (1)(3) Wis. Stats.
4. Community Committee Update.
5. Kobussen Bus Contract.
6. Convene into closed session pursuant to State Statute 19.85(1)(c) to discuss
compensation and hours of employees.
7. Reconvene into open session to take action on matters discussed in closed session if
necessary and appropriate.
Mrs. Donna Koenigs, Board Clerk
Chilton Public Schools
Upon request to the Superintendent, submitted twenty-four (24) hours in advance, the District shall make
reasonable accommodations including the provision of informational material in an alternative format for a
disabled person to be able to attend this meeting.