2019-05-15 Finance Committee Meeting
- First published on 13 May 2019 Posted in Committee Agendas
School District of Chilton
Preparing students to achieve their potential is our highest priority.
530 W. Main Street
Chilton, WI 53014
Finance Committee Meeting
Wednesday, May 15, 2019 @ 4:45 p.m.
Community Room of the High School Building
1. Call to order
2. Roll call of members
3. Verification of notice pursuant to s.19.84 (1)(3) Wis. Stats.
4. Budget Updates.
5. 2019-2020 Building Usage and School Fee Schedules.
6. Procurement Process/Spending Authorization.
7. Convene into closed session pursuant to State Statute 19.85(1)(c) & (e) to discuss Administrative Contracts and Support Staff Wages and Benefits.
8. Reconvene into open session to take action on matters discussed in closed session if necessary and appropriate.
Mrs. Donna Koenigs, Board Clerk
Chilton Public Schools
Upon request to the Superintendent, submitted twenty-four (24) hours in advance, the District shall make reasonable accommodations including the provision of informational material in an alternative format for a disabled person to be able to attend this meeting