Chilton, WI 53014
Chilton Public Schools have added additional free food pickups. Please see the new times and places for pickups. Anyone 18 and younger can come to one of these locations to pick up a bagged meal, which includes lunch and breakfast for the following morning, FOR FREE!! Please spread the word! We are here for our community. Click to help us pack enough meals for each site.

Here are all of the sites and updated times
Brothertown on Harbor Road / Vogt Apartments: 11:00 – 11:30
Public Library Parking Lot: 11:00 – 12:00
Elementary School Office: 11:00 – 12:30
Ebenezer Church / Diane Street & Steenport Lane: 12:00 – 12:30

Chilton School District FAQ Regarding COVID-19 Closure  Chilton High School Parent FAQ Document
Mrs. Tabetha Brocker
(920) 849-9457 or ext. 2209
  • Home
  • District
  • Services
  • Health
  • Seizure Letter to Parents

Seizure Letter to Parents

First published on 14 July 2016 Posted in Health

Dear Parent/Guardian:

Chilton Public School District is aware that your child has epilepsy (or another seizure disorder) that may require treatment at school. In order for school to be prepared in case of emergency, we ask that you and your child’s physician work together to fill out the attached Seizure Action Plan. Please also fill out the form, Questionnaire for Parents of a Child with Seizure. The plan is for you and your child’s doctor to discuss, complete, and requires both parent and physician signature. Please then return to your child’s school office as quickly as possible.

This Emergency Action Plan will be made available to all appropriate staff in your child’s school building so that the school is aware of what steps to take in case an emergency were to arise.

It is important for your child’ssafetythat we have the proper medication consent forms, supplies, and medications at school in order to respond to an emergency. All prescription medication consent forms require a parent and physician signature. Non-prescription consent forms require a parent signature only. Both consent forms are available in the school’s office and on the schools website, under health tab. This paperwork must be completed annually before the first day of school and be brought to the school office.

Please call the District Nurse or school office if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for helping us to ensure a safe and healthy year for your student at Chilton Public Schools.

Print Email

Powerschool Icon Schoology Icon Facebook Icon Youtube Icon