E-Funds for Schools Information
- First published on 27 June 2019 Posted in District Information
Have you ever wondered how much your student is spending on school lunch each day? Would you like balance notifications to alert you to low balances? If so, E-Funds may be the solution. You can view information without paying on-line.
Please Note: you are not required to pay on-line to sign-up for E-Funds; you can continue to send lunch payments with your student.
Benefits of E-Funds
- Easy to use–Student ID # is needed and can be found in the Parent Portal
- No limit to the amount you can deposit
- Make one payment for multiple students in all schools
- Monitor your deposits
- View your student’s daily transactions
- View how much they are spending dailyØ
- Setup balance notifications to alert you when their balance is low
- Pay school fees & lunch accounts on-line
- “Real time” payments can be made 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Pay with Checking Account ($1 fee applies per payment) or Credit Card ($2.49 fee applies per payment)
- Access on school website at www.chilton.k12.wi.us.
Select Resources / Parents & Students / e-Funds for Schools
- Mobile Site available