- First published on 16 July 2019 Posted in CHS Athletics
- First published on 30 April 2019 Posted in CHS Athletics
Chilton High's 2019 Klinkner Invitation results are being posted live at https://results.flotrack.org/?mid=1669
- First published on 26 April 2019 Posted in CHS Athletics
Once again the Chilton High School Basketball coaches and current high school players will be conducting a three-day basketball camp this coming summer. Please see the attached registration form for more information.
- First published on 20 April 2018 Posted in CHS Athletics
The Chilton Aquatics Club is offering a summer swim team program for students interested in gaining more experience in competitive swimming. In order to participate in the summer swim team, swimmers must be able to swim one full length of the pool (25 yards). The Summer Swim Team practices from Monday, June 4, through Monday, July 30, with meets scheduled throughout the summer.
To register for the Summer Swim Team, parents are asked to attend one of two Open Pool Nights scheduled for May 13 and May 17. If parents are unable to attend one of these Open Pool Nights, please contact Denys Mallmann at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the Open Pool Nights and the registration process, please see the attached documents.
- First published on 21 December 2017 Posted in CHS Athletics
With many of the college students home for winter break and the youth basketball kids performing at halftime, tomorrow night we are going to quickly recognize any girls basketball alumni (players, coaches, managers, etc.). At the direction of the public address announcer, any alumni in attendance for the varsity game against Two Rivers will be asked to stand and receive a round of applause from the crowd. Immediately following the game, we will take a quick group picture with the current girls basketball players.
- First published on 09 August 2017 Posted in CHS Athletics
The HeadStrong Concussion Insurance Program was specifically developed to insure student athletes from the high cost of concussion treatment and neurological follow up. There is no cost to member schools. The premium is paid by the WIAA. The student athlete has ‘first dollar’ coverage (zero deductible) for concussion assessment and treatment. Coverage is secondary/excess to any other valid and collectable insurance but will become the primary payor, if no other insurance is available.
Program Highlights Include:
- $0 deductible and no Co-pays
- Tele-med Services, when needed
- No restrictions on specific doctors
- No referrals needed for treatment
- No internal limits
- No specific procedure maximums
- Neurological follow up care When medically necessary and billed at U&C.
Provide/distribute widely - the WIAA Program Guide and the FAQ’s along with the instruction to see the AD if there’s a need to file a claim or have additional questions. The school may hand out to every youngster/family that brought in their physical card/alternate year card and/or parental permission and code forms.
Ask your trainer and/or coach to let you know immediately of any instance of possible concussion. When there is a reported injury and the need to file a claim, then get the athlete/family the Dear Provider letter, the HeadStrong Claims form and Alternate Insurance form. In addition, provide the who to contact info and how to file a claim are included on the Program Guide.
None of the forms need to come back to or through the WIAA office. It works directly through school AD/administration(to sign the form) to the family, to the carrier.
The information is on the WIAA web site under AD Resources: https://www.wiaawi.org/Health/Concussions/ConcussionInsurance.aspx
- First published on 25 April 2017 Posted in CHS Athletics
Dear Chilton Tiger Backer,
For the past few years the National Football League, in partnership with Ford, sponsors a series entitled Hometown Heros. As a part of Hometown Heros, Hall of Fame members go back to their high school and present them with a plaque in their honor.
I am excited to an announce that on Wednesday, May 3, NFL Hall of Famer and Chilton High School Graduate Dave Casper will be in Chilton as a part of this series. You are welcome to attend this event.
The presentation will take place in the Engler Center, starting promptly at 2:20 and finishing around 2:50.
More Articles ...
- 2016-17 Chilton High School Nondiscrimination Survey
- Scorecast of 2017-05-26 WIAA Div3 Sec2 Regional Softball vs. Southern Door
- July 22, 2014 - 2014-15 Registration, Fee Collection, and Fall Sports Sign-Up
- CHS Spring Athletic Registration Night - Mon, March 3rd @ 6pm
- Coach Juckem Basketball Camp
- Boys Basketball - 2013 Summer Schedule
- Concussion Testing Dates - Updated as of 8/20
- High School Sports Physicals Available
- Speed and Agility Camp
- New Seating Expectations for Athletic Events at CHS