- First published on 14 August 2023 Posted in Nutrition
August Menus 2023
|Mon - Fri
|7:30am - 4:00pm
|Subject to change without notice.
Eastern Wisconsin Excellence in Education Awards Program
We are excited to announce that twenty-four school districts are partnering with Channel 5 to recognize exceptional school employees in a program called the “Eastern Wisconsin Excellence in Education" awards. This program is similar to the “Golden Apple” and “Shining Stars” programs in Green Bay and the Fox Valley.
This program allows parents, students, community members, and staff to nominate deserving school employees in the following categories:
· Innovation in work (How has the employee demonstrated innovation in his/her work area?)
· Culture creator in the work environment (How has the employee gone above and beyond in creating a positive school culture?)
· Social/emotional well being (How has the employee impacted the social/emotional well being of students and/or the school environment?)
· Community involvement (How has the employee positively impacted the community?)
· Student connection (In what ways has the employee built positive relationships with students?)
Nominations need to be submitted by February 5, 2024. Following the submission deadline, a panel of judges will review each nomination to determine finalists. These finalists will then be asked to elaborate on the work outlined in the nomination. The judges will then select the award recipients in each of the five categories.
The awards show ceremony will be held on Saturday, May 18, 2024 at the Kiel Area School District Performing Arts Center. The program will be live streamed on the Channel 5, WeAreGreenBay.com website.
The nomination form will also be available on the websites of all 24 school districts, as well as social media outlets and found within local newspapers.
August Menus 2023
The FFA Alumni are holding their annual Pancake Breakfast at Polly's on Sunday, July 23rd, 2023 from 8AM to Noon (or until food is gone). The cost is a free will donation ($12 is suggested). They will be serving plain & blueberry pancakes, locally made maple syrup, pork sausage patties, scrambled eggs, milk, applesauce & string cheese.
Summer School Lunch Menu
Students and parents can now order until Friday, May 26 in the CHS office the 2023 Senior Slideshow and the Graduation Ceremony (a multi-camera production, hopefully – barring any major technical issues) DVDs. Packaged within a thin case with custom cover, the DVD makes a nice keepsake for the Graduate and his/her family members.
PRICE: $20 / each. PAYMENT MUST BE MADE AT THE TIME OF ORDER. Make checks payable to CHS.
The DVDs should be available for pickup in the High School office by Wednesday, May 31. DVDs must be picked up by Thursday, July 13, 2023.
May 2023 Menus
Sign up at rSchoolToday Registration