2022-09-19 Budget Hearing and Annual Meeting
- First published on 14 September 2022 Posted in School Board Agendas & Minutes
School District of Chilton
Preparing students to achieve their potential is our highest priority.
530 West Main Street
Chilton, WI 53014
2022-2023 BUDGET HEARING AND ANNUAL MEETING
Monday, September 19, 2022 at 5:30 pm
Community Room in the High School Building
530 West Main Street, Chilton, Wisconsin
1. Call Hearing to Order
2. Presentation of 2022-2023 Budget
3. Public Comment on Budget
4. Adjourn Budget Hearing
ANNUAL SCHOOL DISTRICT MEETING
1. Call Meeting to Order
2. Introduction of School Board Members
3. Election of Chairperson
4. Reading of Minutes of Last Annual Meeting
5. Superintendent's Address
6. RESOLUTION A - BE IT RESOLVED by the electors of the School District of Chilton that pursuant to Section 120.10(8) of the Wisconsin Statutes a tax in the amount of $3,361,204 be levied for the 2022-2023 year for the purpose of the operation of the schools of the school district.
7. RESOLUTION B - BE IT RESOLVED by the electors of the School District of Chilton that pursuant to Section 120.10(10) of the Wisconsin Statutes a tax in the amount of $1,868,750 be levied for the 2022-2023 year for the purpose of paying all current bonded indebtedness for capital expenditures.
8. RESOLUTION C - BE IT RESOLVED by the electors of the School District of Chilton that pursuant to Section 120.13(19) of the Wisconsin Statutes a tax in the amount of $63,000 be levied for the 2022-2023 year for the purpose of financing community use of school facilities, providing residents with a newsletter, and middle school athletic and police school liaison programs.
9. RESOLUTION D – Authorization to establish Salaries for School Board Members.
10. RESOLUTION E – Authorization to Provide Reimbursement of Expense for School Board
11. RESOLUTION F - Authorization to Retain Legal Counsel.
12. RESOLUTION G – Authorization for the School Board to purchase, operate and maintain transportation vehicles and to purchase liability insurance for such vehicles, and to finance contracts for the use and services of such vehicles.
13. RESOLUTION H – Authorization for the School Board to Furnish a School Nutrition Program.
14. RESOLUTION I – Authorization for the School Board to Furnish Textbooks.
15. RESOLUTION J – To authorize the School Board to make temporary loans for current operation according to statutory requirements.
16. RESOLUTION K – To authorize the Board of Education to set the date of the 2023 Annual