- First published on 30 September 2008 Posted in Committee Agendas
Finance Committee Meeting
Community Room of the High School Building
October 1, 2008 @ 4:00 p.m.
Notice is hereby given that the Chilton Board of Education's Finance Committee will meet on Wednesday, October 1, 2008 at 4:00 p.m. at the High School building in the Community Room. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to order
2. Roll call of members
3. Verification of notice pursuant to s.19.84 (1)f)
4. Preliminary discussions with CEA on successor
Collective Bargaining Agreement.
5. Convene into closed session pursuant to State
Stat. 19.82 and 19.85(1)(e) for the
purpose of conducting collective bargaining
discussions and negotiations.
6. Reconvene in open session to take action on
matters discussed in closed session if necessary
Mrs. Debra Hintz, Board Clerk
Chilton Public Schools