2021-06-08Finance Committee Meeting
- First published on 02 June 2021 Posted in Committee Agendas
School District of Chilton
Preparing students to achieve their potential is our highest priority.
530 W. Main Street
Chilton, WI 53014
NOTICE OF COMMENCEMENT OF COLLECTIVE BARGAINING
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE, that pursuant to Sections 19.84 and 111.70(4)(cm)2, of
the Wisconsin Statutes, the School District of Chilton and the Chilton Education
Association, will meet on Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. at the High School
building in the Community Room, 530 W. Main Street, Chilton, WI 53014, for the
purpose of exchanging initial proposals along with supporting rationale for base
wage negotiations. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
Finance Committee Meeting
Tuesday, June 8, 2021 @ 5:00 p.m.
Community Room - High School Building
1. Call to order
2. Roll call of members
3. Verification of notice pursuant to s.19.84 (1)(3) Wis. Stats.
4. Exchange of initial proposals along with supporting rationale for base wage
negotiations for the term July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022, pursuant to Sections 19.84
and 111.70(4)(cm)2 of the Wisconsin Statutes.
5. Questions from members of the public regarding the initial proposals and supporting
rationale for base wage negotiations of either the School District or the Chilton Education
6. Convene into closed session pursuant to State Statute 19.85(1(c)(e) for the purpose of
discussing Chilton Education Association base wage negotiations, to discuss
administrative contract(s), and support staff wages and benefits.
7. Reconvene in open session to take action on matters discussed in closed session if
necessary and appropriate.
Mrs. Donna Koenigs, Board Clerk
Chilton Public Schools
Upon request to the Superintendent, submitted twenty-four (24) hours in advance, the District shall make
reasonable accommodations including the provision of informational material in an alternative format for a
disabled person to be able to attend this meeting.