2022-05-10 Finance Committee Meeting - Notice of Collective Bargaining
- First published on 05 May 2022 Posted in Committee Agendas
School District of Chilton
Preparing students to achieve their potential is our highest priority.
530 W. Main Street
Chilton, WI 53014
NOTICE OF COMMENCEMENT OF COLLECTIVE BARGAINING
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE, that pursuant to Sections 19.84 and 111.70(4)(cm)2, of the Wisconsin Statutes, the School District of Chilton and the Chilton Education Association, will meet on Tuesday, May 10, 2022 at 3:30 p.m. at the High School building in the Community Room, 530 W. Main Street, Chilton, WI 53014, for the purpose of exchanging initial proposals along with supporting rationale for base wage negotiations. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
Finance Committee Meeting
Tuesday, May 10, 2022 @ 3:30 p.m.
Community Room - High School Building
1. Call to order
2. Roll call of members
3. Verification of notice pursuant to s.19.84 (1)(3) Wis. Stats.
4. Exchange of initial proposals along with supporting rationale for base wage negotiations for the term July 1, 2022 through June 30, 2023, pursuant to Sections 19.84 and 111.70(4)(cm)2 of the Wisconsin Statutes.
5. Questions from members of the public regarding the initial proposals and supporting rationale for base wage negotiations of either the School District or the Chilton Education Association.
6. Convene into closed session pursuant to State Statute 19.85(1(c)(e) for the purpose of discussing Chilton Education Association base wage negotiations, to discuss administrative contract(s), and support staff wages and benefits.
7. Reconvene in open session to take action on matters discussed in closed session if necessary and appropriate.
Mrs. Donna Koenigs, Board Clerk
Chilton Public Schools
Upon request to the Superintendent, submitted twenty-four (24) hours in advance, the District shall make reasonable accommodations including the provision of informational material in an alternative format for a disabled person to be able to attend this meeting.