2009-11-04 Finance Committee
- First published on 03 November 2009 Posted in Committee Agendas
SCHOOL DISTRICT OF CHILTON
530 W. Main Street
Chilton, WI 53014
Finance Committee Meeting
District Office Conference Room
November 4, 2009 @ 4:00 p.m.
Notice is hereby given that the Chilton Board of Education’s Finance Committee will meet on Wednesday, November 4, 2009 at 4:00 p.m. at the High School building in the District Office Conference Room. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to order
2. Roll call of members
3. Verification of notice pursuant to s.19.84 (1)(f)
4. Enrollment Projections
5. Updated Five Year Building and Grounds Plan
6. Preliminary 2010-2011 Budget Projections
7. Review Budget Reductions Made to Date
8. Convene into closed session pursuant to State Stat. 19.82 and 19.85(1)(c)(e) for the purpose of conducting collective bargaining discussions and negotiations, administrative contracts and food service wage adjustment.
9. Reconvene in open session to take action on matters discussed in closed session if necessary and appropriate.
Larry Hedrich, Board Clerk
Chilton Public Schools
Upon request to the Superintendent, submitted twenty-four (24) hours in advance, the District shall make reasonable accommodation including the provision of informational material in an alternative format for a disabled person to be able to attend this meeting.