2010-04-21 Finance Committee
- First published on 20 April 2010 Posted in Committee Agendas
SCHOOL DISTRICT OF CHILTON
530 W. Main Street
Chilton, WI 53014
Finance Committee Meeting
District Office Conference Room
April 21, 2010 @ 4:00 p.m.
Notice is hereby given that the Chilton Board of Education’s Finance Committee will meet on Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at
4:00 p.m. at the high school building in the District Office Conference Room. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to order
2. Roll call of members
3. Verification of notice pursuant to s.19.84 (1)(3)
4. Food Service Equipment
5. Van Purchase – Stimulus Money
6. Physical Education for Progress (PEP) Grant
7. OPEB Trust
8. Debt Donation from Mr. Bill Engler
9. Liability and Worker’s Compensation Insurance
10. Elementary and Middle School Copiers
11. Area Health Insurance Information
12. WPS Insurance Rate
13. Convene into closed session pursuant to State Stat. 19.85(1)(c)(e) to discuss administrative and support staff wages and benefits, and negotiations.
14. Reconvene in open session to take action on matters discussed in closed session if necessary and appropriate.
Mr. Larry Hedrich, Board Clerk
Chilton Public Schools
Upon request to the Superintendent, submitted twenty-four (24) hours in advance, the District shall make reasonable accommodation including the provision of informational material in an alternative format for a disabled person to be able to attend this meeting.