2011-12-12 Finance Committee Meeting
- First published on 08 December 2011 Posted in Committee Agendas
School District of Chilton
Preparing students to achieve their potential is our highest priority.
530 West Main Street
Chilton, WI 53014
Finance Committee Meeting
Monday, December 12, 2011, at 3:30 pm
District Office Conference Room
1. Call to order
2. Roll call of members
3. Verification of notice pursuant to s.19.84(1)(3) Wis. Stats.
4. Survey Discussion - Referendum Question
5. Fund Balance Policy Update
6. One-Time Budget/Maintenance Items for 2012-2013
7. Bussing Contract
8. Teacher Employee Handbook
9. Convene into closed session pursuant to State Stat. 19.85(1)(c)(f)(e) to discuss
10. Reconvene in open session to take action on matters discussed in closed session if
necessary and appropriate.
Mr. Larry Hedrich, Board Clerk
Chilton Public Schools
Upon request to the Superintendent, submitted twenty-four (24) hours in advance, the District shall make reasonable accommodations including the provision of informational material in an alternative format for a disabled person to be able to attend this mee