2012-02-16 Policy Committee Agenda
- First published on 15 February 2012 Posted in Committee Agendas
School District of Chilton
Preparing students to achieve their potential is our highest priority.
530 West Main Street
Chilton, WI 53014
Policy Committee Meeting
Thursday, February 16, 2012, at 4:00 pm
District Office Conference Room
1. Call to order
2. Roll call of members
3. Verification of notice pursuant to s.19.84(1)(3) Wis. Stats.
4. NEOLA Policy Updates and Revisions - Volume 20 and Volume 21
5. Fund Balance Policy-6235
6. Temporary Waiver of Remote Access to the District's Network - Policy 7543. This waiver will
expire on June 15, 2012.
7. Stockbridge School District Proposal Letters and Attorney Recommendations.
Mr. Larry Hedrich, Board Clerk
Chilton Public Schools
Upon request to the Superintendent, submitted twenty-four (24) hours in advance, the District
shall make reasonable accommodations including the provision of informational material in an
alternative format for a disabled person to be able to attend this meeting.